The IPC GIPA Tool is a free cloud based and fully supported internet based application. It assists all agencies and organisations regulated by the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) to comply with the legislation when processing and reporting on government information access applications.
The Information Commissioner strongly encourages all agencies and organisations to use the new IPC GIPA Tool to more efficiently manage GIPA applications and meet the requirements of reporting on annual GIPA activities under section 125 of the Act.
IPC GIPA TOOL
- Click here to register for the IPC GIPA Tool
- Log in here
- Click here to download the IPC GIPA Tool interactive user’s manual – updated June 2016
- Click here to download the Agency guide on annual GIPA reporting for 2015 – 2016 financial year
- Click here for more information about the IPC GIPA Tool
IPC GIPA TOOL - NEW RELEASES
The IPC GIPA Tool is currently undergoing an end-to-end review. Please find below a link to an interactive guide to the first series of updates released on 28 April 2016:
- Click here to download the IPC GIPA Tool New Releases guide – 29 June 2016
- Click here to download the IPC GIPA Tool New Releases guide – 28 April 2016
IPC GIPA TOOL - VIDEOS
Please contact the IPC if you require advice about using the IPC GIPA Tool – call 1800 472 679 or email email@example.com