The Information and Privacy Commission NSW (IPC) Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) was established just prior to the start of the 2011 – 2012 financial year, with its first meeting held on 15 June 2011.
At that meeting, the key framework documents for supporting the IPC’s compliance with core requirements of the NSW Treasury's Internal Audit and Risk Management Policy for the NSW public sector were reviewed and agreed to by the Committee.
These documents serve as the foundation for the ARC’s operations from 2011 – 2012 onward.
If you find that you are having difficulties reading our documents or other material, please contact us on 1800 472 679 so we can provide another option for you to access our material.
Audit and risk committee documents
The IPC's ARC ensures it is compliant with the requirements of the NSW Treasury's Internal Audit and Risk Management Policy for the NSW public sector, guided by the documents below:
Minutes of ARC meetings
The IPC's Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) meet quarterly.
At the meeting on 15 August 2012, the committee resolved to support the proactive publication of future ARC minutes on the IPC's website.
This commenced following the meeting on 6 March 2013.
- ARC Minutes 18 October 2012 (PDF, 31kb)
- ARC Minutes 6 March 2013 (PDF, 35kb)
- ARC Minutes 29 May 2013 (PDF, 39kb)
- ARC Minutes 18 Sep 2013 (PDF, 22kb)
- ARC Minutes 28 Aug 2013 (PDF, 36kb)
- ARC Minutes 3 Dec 2013 (PDF, 37kb)
- ARC Minutes 26 March 2014 (PDF, 42kb)
- ARC Minutes 20 June 2014 (PDF, 39kb)
- ARC Minutes 22 Sep 2014 (PDF, 27kb)
- ARC Minutes 24 Sep 2014 (PDF, 43kb)
- ARC Minutes 3 Dec 2014 (PDF, 43kb)
- ARC Minutes 13 March 2015 (PDF, 211kb)
- ARC Minutes 27 May 2015 (PDF, 163kb)
- ARC Minutes 02 Sep 2015 (PDF, 164kb)
- ARC Minutes 24 Sep 2015 (PDF, 97kb)
- ARC Minutes 2 Dec 2015 (PDF, 212kb)